Where in the world is...?

I know, I should have blogged before now but it's been a bit hectic. Stu headed to the states on Feb 2nd and I've been swamped with meet 'n greets! Oh, and of course the day to day stuff - doing laundry, paying bills, answering emails, starting a writers group, getting a haircut, trying to get a mani-pedi.

Hey, I even started a short story for another benefit anthology. Still another 8k or so words but at least I'm writing!

Stu did have a great time at his annual Florida Retired Firefighter reunion, then spent some time with my brother and his wife and is now in Key Largo scuba diving. Life is tough...LOL!

Here are a few photos of the past two weeks....


Selfie taken in taxicab of new haircut


Stu snapped a great shot of our big hummingbird visitor


My brother, Kendall, Stu and Kendall's wife, Marie
Enjoying drinks and burgers at Burp's in Florida



Selfie taken in taxicab while trying to get a photo of tiendas selling foam and stuff for Carnaval


Warning label in sweatshirt at Mall del Rio (read the fine print)


BIG meet 'n greet at Don Colon's, over 75 people came!!
Some were visitors, some here on an exploratory visit, some new to the area and,
 of course, those of us who have been here for a while. Great event!

So now it's time to head off to a steering committe meeting to discuss a writing retreat we want to hold next October. Oh yeah, I will be in the states then but two different people asked me to join and help.

Stu will be home Saturday afternoon, ready to relax and do nothing. Me? Three lunches next week...eeep! Not booking anything after that for a while, other than my twice a week yoga class.

Ciao!

Popular posts from this blog

Indurama Appliances - made in Cuenca

It's done, We're done!

Cinco de Mayo - a Mexican holiday in Ecuador