Interesting Articles & More About Books

Just wanted to pop in and post links to two interesting articles for anyone considering an move to any where outside their home country.

The first is After Shock!: Transitional Phases Expats Experience and the other is One Divorce You'll Never Get [related to finances].

On a side note about research, my lat post mentioned several books. So far the most informative one for me has been Living and Retiring in Cuenca: 101 Questions Answered. I did read the newest one I mentioned, ECUADOR 2013 - RETIREMENT FACT FINDING TOUR, and although it was interesting (especially the photos), I didn't find much that I couldn't have discovered via blogs and other posts. Why Ecuador for me is a distant second place with some great nuggets of information almost hidden in the middle of too many personal stories. ;-)

55 days and counting!



Popular posts from this blog

Indurama Appliances - made in Cuenca

It's done, We're done!

Cinco de Mayo - a Mexican holiday in Ecuador