Saturday, January 26, 2013

Plan "B"

We've been asked what our Plan "B" would be if our move didn't work out. Initially we plan to keep Big Red (Stu's trike) as well as our pickup truck, Scooby. We still have our property in Tennessee and since it has an RV site there, we could easily put a small trailer there. Our storage shed will hold all the basic household needs, the things that don't get taken to Ecuador. We could easily purchase a small travel trailer or used mobile home for living space. So, with minimal effort we would have a place to live and transportation.

This works for year one and maybe two. By the end of year two we would decide whether to continue keeping the motorcycle and pickup or sell them at that point. Being debt-free will be the bonus that comes out of all this adventure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...