Sunday, January 27, 2013

Luggage Buying

When we returned from our last cruise, we had to throw away a medium sized rolling duffel that I've had for years. We had also, for the umpteenth time, sworn to get rolling backpacks. Backpacks make good carry-ons but tend to get a bit cumbersome and heavy - especially for me.

After much research we settled on High Sierra AT3 rolling backpack. We found the local Sears store had them in stock so we went to look. We not only bought the backpacks, which give us the bonus of a daypack, but the High Sierra AT3 32" Rolling Duffle. Stu got the dark gray and I got the red and we're really pleased with the bags. The 32" bag is bigger than our old luggage and will allow us to use one less bag on our cruises.



The bonus is the combination of these two bags will cover our needs for our month in Ecuador. Yippee!!



4 comments:

  1. Great Luggage find, Donna & Stu!
    I use the added day-pack daily here walking around Cuenca. Love this High Sierra Gear!

    I love your blog and writing. Very informative and love following your journey. I added you to my Blog List so others can find you. If you had a "follow this blog" link, I could see when you do a new post (others too). Also, would love it if you add our blog to your blogroll list too. Glad you're posting and look forward to your arrival so we can meet.
    Linda (and Bo)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda. Initially this blog was private and I admit to forgetting to add all my normal things. Thanks for the reminder...off to add them now.

      Delete
    2. Now I can be reminded when you add a post ('cause I want to read them!!).
      Thanks for adding us to your Blog List, Donna. I'm excited to read all about your journey as you prepare to come to Cuenca. Keep on posting....
      Linda

      Delete
  2. Thank you for sharing the helpful information with us. Your luggage is really wonderful and attractive. I have already seen that customer can buy it through the online. Basically, People want to use different types of needful luggage for travel. Some of them are - Rimowa Salsa Deluxe, Hardside Luggage and Suitcases, Lightweight luggage, Hartmann Tweed Luggage, wheel luggage and many more.

    ReplyDelete

Please post your comments and questions and we'll reply as soon as possible.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...